Property Search

Fordwich Place, Sandwich £110,000

Purpose built first floor retirement apartment with shared communal gardens and parking in a convenient position for the town centre and railway station. The property has two bedrooms, living room/dining room, bathroom and modern kitchen. It is being sold on a 70% shared equity basis with the balance of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1st April 1985. The remaining 30% stake is retained and held by the freeholder. The apartment can only be sold to someone who is 55 years old or over. The maintenance fund for the building is fully managed by Housing&Care21 and the current (1st March 2018) service charge payment for this apartment is £181.85 per month.


Fordwich Place
Sandwich CT13 0QR
County: Kent
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: MCP01409

Entrance Hall

Doors to bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room/dining room, electric radiator, large storage cupboard, storage cupboard housing immersion heater, fitted carpets.

Sitting Room/Dining Room

17' 0'' x 10' 11'' (5.18m x 3.32m)

UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, electric radiator, wooden hatch to kitchen, fitted carpet.

Kitchen

13' 7'' x 5' 3'' (4.14m x 1.60m)

UPVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with worktops over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated gas hob and cooker, space for washing machine, composite sink, electric heater, laminate flooring.

Bathroom

UPVC double glazed opaque window to front, panelled bath with mixer shower tap, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, vinyl floor.

Bedroom 1

13' 9'' x 8' 7'' (4.19m x 2.61m)

UPVC double glazed window to front, electric storage heater, built-in wardrobes and drawers, fitted carpet.

Bedroom 2

13' 7'' x 8' 4'' (4.14m x 2.54m)

UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet.


Fordwich Place
Sandwich CT13 0QR
County: Kent
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: MCP01409
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals